Saturday, October 30, 2010

My instructables Halloween contest entry

My latest work:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-easy-motion-detecting-prop-dropper/Though it's been two months since my last post, that's actually been due to a deluge of projects, not a shortage of them. The cyclic load fatigue tester has been upgraded, both with better control software and a sturdier table. In senior design I'm working with two other students on a Thermoaccoustic engine, I'll post about that when it's further along. In experimentation I've just started on a fluid temprature regulator, a machine that cools or heats water to a desired temperature. Then there's the human powered vehicle, I'm head of the components team and we've just finished the prototype for the front wheel drive/front wheel steering drive train. I'll have picture of this all as it completes. For now, check out my Instructable, and if you have an account there, vote it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment